After being held in a prison in Prague in the Czech Republic for 5 weeks, Lamb Of God vocalist Randy Blythe has finally been released on bail. Check out an update from the band below by clicking “Read More”
After five weeks in a prison in Prague in the Czech Republic, Randy Blythe has been released on bail and is returning to the United States. Although LAMB OF GOD has cancelled their summer co-headline tour with Dethklok, the band has agreed to play the KNOTFEST shows on August 17th in Council Bluffs, Iowa and August 18th in Somerset, Wisconsin.
The band is currently targeting October 26th as the start date for a U.S tour. Dates and cities will be released as soon as possible. Randy will be making a public statement discussing his time in Prague and thanking fans worldwide for their support in the next week.
- assenavrocketship reblogged this from appleshampooooo
- kristianviaduct reblogged this from cityofpunk
- tyforce-of-courage reblogged this from cityofpunk and added:
- icantell likes this
- hollyjasmine reblogged this from cityofpunk
- canoodlecan reblogged this from cityofpunk
- orlopez likes this
- crushin808 likes this
- mendeademilio reblogged this from cityofpunk
- painedequation reblogged this from cityofpunk
- the-heartless-control-everything reblogged this from cityofpunk
- cityofpunk posted this